Register number of rural tourism establishment in the Government of Catalonia: PB-000612
We have complaints book.
Masia Can Pascol is not responsible of the information that has not been elaborated for this entity or published without his permission. Neither it is responsible of the information contained in extraneous websites connected directly or indirectly with the links of the Masia Can Pascol. The presence of links in the websites of Masia Can Pascol has a merely informative purpose and does not suppose in any case a suggestion, invitation or recommendation of these links.
Masia Can Pascol declines any responsibility that arises from a bad use of the contents of his pages and reserves the right to update them, delete them, limit or prevent the access when we consider it convenient.
Masia Can Pascol is not responsible of the possible security errors of that could be caused when having computer virus. Neither it does not hold responsibility of the errors caused by the use of not updated browsers.
It is not allowed, in accordance to the valid legislation, the copy, reproduction, distribution, commercialization or any one other possible activity that could be done with the information of these websites without the previous authorization of Masia Can Pascol.
Information of the Resposibles www.masiacanpascol.com
- Titleholder: Silvia Viñarta Cusi
- Tax identification: 37747080D
- Adress: C/ Masia Can Pascol, 28 – 08738 Pontons (Barcelona)
- E-mail address: email@example.com
Privacy Law (LOPD)
In fulfillment of what establishes the organic law 15/1999, of 13 of December, about the protection of information of personal character, we inform you that filling any form in this website means that your personal information will be incorporated to our system. We will register this in Masia Can Pascol files of House with the purpose of informing and attending your demands. We will protect it from other people that have not the proper consent. In addition, we inform you about the possibility of exerting the right of access, rectification or cancellation of your personal information by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or us a letter at Masia Can Pascol, C/ Masia Can Pascol, 28 – 08738 Pontons (Barcelona). We ask you to type on the e-mail subject the following: tutelage of right LOPD.
The page of Masia Can Pascol requests to its users personal information such as: name, surname, address, etc., in order to carry out the request made by the user. We fulfill the security and confidentiality conditions demanded by the valid legislation. The personal information is incorporated into the digitalize files of Masia Can Pascol in accordance with the valid legislation.
Masia Can Pascol guarantees the confidentiality in the collection and treatment of the personal information, as well as the implementation of the measures of technical and organizational order that guarantee the security of the information.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROTECTION AND TREATMENT OF DATA
I.- Who is responsible for the treatment of your data?
- Identity: Sílvia Viñarta Cusí
- Postal address: Masia Can Pascol, 28 Pontons-08738 (Barcelona).
- Telephone: 618316394
- E-mail: email@example.com
II.- For what purposes do we treat your personal data?
The information supplied by the interested parties is destined to the following purposes:
- F1 Contractual purposes. We treat the personal data that are necessary to process the service contract for the provision of the tourist accommodation.
- F2 Legal purposes. Your personal data are also processed under the provisions of the regulations of the sector, especially:
- Tax regulations
- Mercantile regulations
- The security regulations (obligation to register in establishments providing accommodation)
III.- How long do we keep your data?
The personal data you supply is stored for the time indicated below:
- The data that have a contractual and legal purpose (tax and mercantile) are stored for 5 years.
- The data and documentation necessary to comply with security regulations is stored for 4 years.
- The data that you supply us for commercial purposes will be held for 5 years from the date of the latest confirmation of interest, as long as you do not previously request its suppression or cancellation.
IV.- What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
- Regarding contractual purpose, the legal base for the treatment of your data is the execution of the contract for services of tourist accommodation (including pre-contractual management), in compliance with the legal regulations established by decree 159/2012, dated 20th November, for establishments and homes for tourist accommodation.
- Regarding the legal purpose, the legal base for dealing with your data is as follows:
- Tax regulations (general, invoicing and that for each specific tax)
- Mercantile regulations
- Security regulations: Order IRP/418/2010, dated 5th August, regarding the obligation to register and transmit data about those persons who are accommodated in lodging establishments in Catalonia to the General Directorate of the Police.
V.- Who do we transmit your data to quins?
In compliance with the provisions of the regulations for the sector, your data will only be communicated to those elements of the Public Administration that are competent to deal with them. The data will not be communicated to other companies or third parties, nor will they be transferred to any third country or international organisation.
VI.- What are your rights?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether personal data that concern them is being processed, or not.
- The interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their removal, among other reasons, when the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances envisaged in article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulations, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data.
- Those interested may oppose the processing of their data for marketing purposes. The person responsible for the treatment will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons or to exercise or defend possible claims.
VII.- How can you exercise your rights?
- Through a message sent to Sílvia Viñarta Cusí. Masia Can Pascol, 28. Pontons-08738 (Barcelona).
- Through a message sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
VIII.- What ways are available for claims?
If you consider that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you have the right to present a claim to the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD Spanish Data Protection Agency).